Saturday, September 13, 2014

NOYPI Rice Noodle Dish Made DELISH...

One of the Snacks I Love to Cook. Simply because I Love PALABOK.
I can remember how I used to order this at Red Ribbon, whenever I have cravings.
For me, that was the best already because I don't have any enthusiasm yet in cooking.
When my husband and I moved in Davao Mid Month of this year, I started feeling that habit in cooking. Pasta is our wonted afternoon foodie between meals. Not after I had my grocery last July and put 2 packs of special palabok in my cart. ^.^

Now write down the mixtures of this recipe:
Rice sticks
Cooking oil
Garlic
Onion
Ground pork
Pork broth
Annato (atsuete)
Shrimp cube
Fish sauce
Corn starch

For the Toppings:
Cooked shrimps (shelled and boiled)
Smoked Fish (tinapa flakes)
Pork chicharon (grounded)
Hard boiled eggs (sliced lengthwise)
Fried minced garlic
Sping onions
Lemon or calamansi extract

Here's how: Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Heat cooking in oil in a saucepan and saute garlic and onion. Add ground pork and cook for 5min or until pork turns brown. Add the pork broth (3cups) and the dissolved annatto (asuete). Let it boil. Add shrimp cube and fish sauce. Add dissolved cornstarch. Cook until the sauce becomes thick. Combine the drained noodles and garnish with the toppings. Squeeze some lemon or calamansi extract.


SERVE HOT, TAKE A PIC and PATENTLY RELISH!
 
Don't forget to add me in IG Account: INJILIC and tag me :-*
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment