Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"PASTA ALA ANGEL" is Luurrvvv

Here's another balsamic tasting pasta with tomatoes, basil leaves, olives and crapes, lead-in to a gourmet meal.
 
Yes I always consider that whenever I cook. I always want to choose a unique food that can gather 3 servings to 1 happy tummy, haha! I mean gatherings! But that's my goal of course! ^.^

I was inspired to make one when I ordered a similar pasta at a known Spanish coffee shop. Husby's tummy was satisfied and it became one of my favorite recipe when we were still living in surigao few early months of this year. I am happy to share this recipe because this is by requests ;-)

Here's what you need:  Pasta, Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic, Onion, Ground Pork, Hot Sauce, Herbs and Garlic Seasonings, Black Olives, Capers, Basil Leaves and Parmesan Cheese.

Here's what to do :

Cook pasta like the usual and set aside. Now put whole tomatoes, pour olive oil and salt and pepper. Heat it for 3 min. in the oven. Then drizzle with balsamic vinegar and squash the roasted tomatoes. In a fry pan, put olive oil. Saute garlic and onion. Add ground pork until it turns brown, then add pepper, salt and hot sauce. Add the roasted tomatoes and stew for a minute. Combine pasta, olives and capers.



Sprinkle herb and garlic seasonings. Add basil leaves. Mix thoroughly and served topped with parmesan cheese. ;-)



Excited to Cook? Don't forget to take a picture of it. Please follow my IG Account: INJILIC and tag me :-*

ENJOY! Don't miss out my other RECIPE, TRAVEL, CREATION, INSIGHT, TIPS and SALE!!!
God Bless Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment