Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Most Requested "TUNA CASERROLE"

People's Choice Award goes to this Pasta!

Not everybody loves Creamy Pasta! Especially the elder peeps. Even my 'rents and in-laws are very picky with foods. They usually prefer Filipino Dish...

But not with my TUNA CASSEROLE! :)
The component of this dish may be prosaic but it creates Unusual Delectable Taste you'll surely Love...

Honestly I find it hard to publish this House Special. It has been sitting for awhile in my draft, but I got bunch of SMS and PMS for this.

Go and Prepare:
500g Pasta
2 cans Tuna Solid in Oil
1 pack All Purpose Cream
Grated Cheese
Minced Garlic
Chopped Onion
1 medium can Mushroom
Finely chopped Parsley
1 big can Evaporated Milk
Salt
Pepper
Cooking Oil

Here's How:
Bring the pasta to Al dente. Set aside. In a medium fire, saute onion and garlic until tender and add mushrooms. Stir fry until the sides are seared and a little brown. Then add tuna and stir fry for 1-2 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Add milk, cheese, cream. Stir and simmer until the sauce boils. Continue stirring until the sauce becomes thick. Add parsley and stir for a few seconds.




Turn off heat and combine the pasta. Garnish with grated cheese. Serve and take a photo ;-)


Enjoy with Love! Do add me on in your IG Account: INJILIC and don't forget to tag me :-*

Eat, Love, and PRAY ALWAYS! GOD Bless Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment